amazing results from palmbeacher/bostonian - Atlantis, FL

I must share my amazing experience and results...

I must share my amazing experience and results with anybody out there that is interested in a truly honest, very exact review of Doctor Neda Vanden Bosch. I have been getting fillers, botox, etc from all over the country for many years. It was a miracle when I followed an amazing recommendation from a dear friend who is also in a similar field of "beauty". Doc V is in my most definite opinion a gift from God in my eyes. She has a way that I have never experienced before of looking....really looking at what your concerns are and then performing the most amazing talents with incredible results.

I am a little embarrassed to admit that I belonged to the mass of people who have the wrong opinion of only going to "plastic surgeons" to perform my fillers etc. Now that I have become a lifetime patient of Doc V's and experienced the most amazing breathtaking results I have ever received before, I have never ever been happier with everything that she does. Besides Doc V in my opinion being the best at
anything of the work she has performed on me, she is a truly kind, concerned, amazing, and smart
doctor.

She listens, she performs, and she has me for life! I truly wake up each morning not only feeling beautiful, but I look beautiful, and I just wish I had found her sooner.

To top it all off, her staff is one that I wish was in every doctors office. They are so warm, so experienced, and right on target with everything. It is truly a contagious complete atmosphere.

Without a doubt, she is the best and most talented in her field!!!!!
West Palm Beach Physician