Botox Restylane Boletaro - West Palm Beach, FL

Dr. V is an artist! I was looking for a natural...

Dr. V is an artist! I was looking for a natural refreshed look. I found the perfect Doctor. Never having done fillers before, I was concerned about looking not natural or overdone. Dr. V has done Botox and Restylane and performed a miracle with my under eye hollows. I couldn't be happier. I trusted her and she did not disappoint. I'm so happy I found her. At 65 years old, I feel so great about myself. Totally uplifting experience. And, Melissa and her staff couldn't be better. I am her patient for life. Thanks Dr. V!
West Palm Beach Physician