Dr. V is a Master of Her Practice - Atlantis, FL

Dr. V is truly gifted with her eye to every detail...

Dr. V is truly gifted with her eye to every detail of your face and knowing exactly what will work best for you. My results are amazing! I couldn't be happier. I was unhappy with the way I was aging and went in for a consult. I started with Dysport. I loved it. I didn't have some altered version of my face ( legit fear having had no experience with this), I had a more relaxed look. Like I'd just got back fron vacation, not the harried look I'd been sporting. At Dr. V's and her amazing aesthetician Melissa's advice i decided to start with IPL to even out my skin tone and get rid of my sun spots. I did that twice and was super pleased with my results. However, I was very self conscious of my under eyes so I got filler ( love love love!!). To me my eyes just looked aged and wrinkled underneath. To help tighten that skin I've done 2 rounds of rejuvapen and already saw a marked difference after 1 treatment. Honestly, I never write reviews. I had to for the V Boutique though, they are amazing and patient and I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else. The pictures are before any procedures and are up to date as of this week. Dysport, IPL, Restylane ( under my eyes), and 2 treatments of Rejuvapen.
West Palm Beach Physician

She is amazing and takes her time, taking in everything. Then with her fantastic eye and expertise makes you even more beautiful and your self esteem soars.