Dr. V is a Master of Her Practice - Atlantis, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. V is truly gifted with her eye to every detail...

Dr. V is truly gifted with her eye to every detail of your face and knowing exactly what will work best for you. My results are amazing! I couldn't be happier. I was unhappy with the way I was aging and went in for a consult. I started with Dysport. I loved it. I didn't have some altered version of my face ( legit fear having had no experience with this), I had a more relaxed look. Like I'd just got back fron vacation, not the harried look I'd been sporting. At Dr. V's and her amazing aesthetician Melissa's advice i decided to start with IPL to even out my skin tone and get rid of my sun spots. I did that twice and was super pleased with my results. However, I was very self conscious of my under eyes so I got filler ( love love love!!). To me my eyes just looked aged and wrinkled underneath. To help tighten that skin I've done 2 rounds of rejuvapen and already saw a marked difference after 1 treatment. Honestly, I never write reviews. I had to for the V Boutique though, they are amazing and patient and I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else. The pictures are before any procedures and are up to date as of this week. Dysport, IPL, Restylane ( under my eyes), and 2 treatments of Rejuvapen.

She is amazing and takes her time, taking in everything. Then with her fantastic eye and expertise makes you even more beautiful and your self esteem soars.