Vampire (PRP) Facial Not Facelift - Know the Dif - Atlanta, GA

People are giving results for the vampire facelift...

People are giving results for the vampire facelift instead of facial. Facial- PRP w/dermal pen. Facelift - PRP w/dermal fillers. I have gotten fillers in the past but my decision was based on the texture of my skin recently. It seems it lost that loving feeling. It just didn't seem as taunt/supple and appeared in direct sunlight a bit crepey in places .

As for the procedure I think the worst part for me was getting the blood drawn. They also prefer not to use numbing cream which wasn't an issue for me. The first pass was the worst but honestly it wasn't too painful. I'm not sure what she had the needle depth set to but it's like getting a tattoo on your entire face. I can hear the collective gasps now but honestly its not bad. Once they put the PRP on the second pass was nothing. The only exception being the forehead. They apply PRP to skin twice and you are told to not wash your face until the following day.
My face was red immediately afterward but the swelling actually made my skin look great and it was baby soft. We went out to eat afterward (I felt a bit awkward) but the next day I went shopping with just minimal makeup. Its day four and I have minimal peeling. My skin is dry but feels so soft. I'm using a good moisturizer. I was told my skin would continue to get better and better and that most people were getting another one anywhere from 3 to 6 months. I will update after a another week.
Michelle

Michelle was awesome. Super friendly staff SlenderSpa Med - (Roswell GA location)