Starting my Journey - Atlanta, GA

I finally did it. I finally called Dr Jimmerson,...

I finally did it. I finally called Dr Jimmerson, aka Dr Curves. I should have went with him initially but I took the shortcut route, butt shots. 1. I hate them 2. The shots made my rear big AF 3. I wanted projection and I got wide and flat 4. I hate them 5. $5k later and I wish I never did it. I'm lucky, I don't have the lumps, swelling and discoloration like other women I have seen. Why do I want to change it? Well, it is unrealistically huge. I have a daughter and she's still a baby. What I don't want is for her to see how ppl stare at me when I walk; my little sister notices and thinks this is sexy, I'm giving her the wrong idea about good attention v bad attention. I also finished my education and it is hard working and having ppl take u seriously when you at "the girl with the really big butt". For some women, the attention is cute and wanted but I'm over it. I want sexy and toned, I no longer want to feel like a freak show. So, I just paid my down payment with the famous Dr Curves and I can't wait for my consultation. Here are my questions: any other ladies had the shots removed? What were your experiences? Any disfigurement? Would you do it again?