Finally Not Afraid of the Dreaded Family Photo... - Atlanta, GA

I'm finally not afraid of the dreaded family...

I'm finally not afraid of the dreaded family photos taken every year. I don't have to strategically position my face for every photo op I get with my friends! I've heard all the horror stories of people ending up with fake looking noses or their nose being overdone. It's had me scared to take the leap of faith and get my nose taken care of. All of my fears were quickly put at ease the moment I met Dr Nunn. From the consult visit where his lovely assistant took my photos and dr nunn took the time out to morph my photos right before my eyes all the way to my most recent post op appointment. I had a rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and fat transfers to my face. I have never looked better and no longer dread the family photos!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr nunn is the best plastic surgeon I have ever met. I went on many different consult appointments and I just didn't feel right with the other doctors as I did with dr nunn. I felt he truly had my best interest at heart. The staff is his office are extremely friendly and very helpful. They never minded my multiple phone calls I made and were always helpful and eager to answer any questions I had after my consult appointment. Dr nunn held my hand through the whole process and was always a phone call away when I needed him. I have never been more impressed by another doctor.