50 Years Old, 2 Grown Kids, 85 Lb Weight Loss. No Implants!

My gift to myself for my 50th! After losing over...

My gift to myself for my 50th! After losing over 85 lbs, the 'girls' have deflated into flat, droopy teets. Implants were never an option for me. Once my husband agreed, I started consults with surgeons. I had planned on seeing 4, but after meeting Dr. Ghazi, I was sold. He was so kind as was his staff. Very honest... felt like a friend.
After my consult, I decided to add a mini tummy tuck. I have droopy skin there as well.
I am excited and nervous. ..as I am sure most are before they go in. Less than 1 week to go!

1/2 day post op

All went well. Feeling sluggish and sore. I am excited yet nervous about taking these binders off later on.
I hope the pain subsides soon. I am about a pain level of 4.

2 days post op

Still a bit sore. Having a hard time moving about. TT actually hurts more than the boobs. This drain is driving me crazy. .. I know progress will move along better once it is out.

6 days post op

Before and after bandages are removed.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

So far my experience has been excellent. Dr. Ghazi and his staff have made me feel very comfortable.