Complete Disaster ! Awful Outcome - Atlanta, GA

42 yo female with previous micro Lopo at umbilical...

42 yo female with previous micro Lopo at umbilical area- I had a pretty good abdomen with one trouble spot. After my consultation with Dr Fara , I thought I was in good trusting hands . I was very specific regarding concerns of not overdoing things , as I didn't have much fat on my abdomen. We discussed removing approximately 100-200 cc if needed in the right upper area of my abdome and no other areas to be revised . He suggested to use the cannula to tighten tissu just below my umbilicus- I was very clear that I did not want to take any chances in creating any "dimples or lumpiness" he assured my this would not cause any such problem. Well my results were awful!!! He removed 800cc and I almost panicked just hearing this, but the more I healed , the worse things were. I have been depressed now for almost 2 years . I went from being a very happy and healthy sexy feeling woman who reached out for a small touch up and now I won't wear a bikini or let my husband see my stomach bare. After multiple messages and questions to Dr Fara, he had no answer for me and I surely wouldn't let him touch me again with a surgical instrument ! I waited a while to post a review because I had just lost hope and didn't think it would matter, but if this saves one person agony then I figured I should write this -
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

too negative to put into words