42 Yo Female 5'5" 145 lbs with Stubborn Fat Despite Diet & Exercise - Atlanta, GA

I've been struggling with abdominal, flank, lower...

I've been struggling with abdominal, flank, lower back, and bra roll fat. I had coolsculpt to lower abs and flanks a year ago and would need it in more areas three more times to get my goal. I am now on post op day 4 and love my results and have no regrets except wasting my time with coolsculpt. I went to Perimeter Surgical Centerfor the procedure and the team including the nurse anesthesist were top notch!! All three cosmetic surgeons suggested general anesthesia for my areas of lipo and glad I had anesthesia!! I had power assist tumescent lipo.
First 24-48 hours felt like a got kicked and punched by 30 boxing kangaroos!!! However my pain med regimen kept a lid on things.
It is important to ambulate and wear compression tights to avoid clots.
My first 24 hour shower felt great however be cautious with feeling faint the first time taking off your garment.
I committed twice day one which is my usual response to anesthesia. Zofran lozenges helped. One area leaked tumescent.
On post op day 3 I was able to do a work conference call and took Percocet one tab only twice that day and Motrin 800 twice.
Today is post op day 4 and I've been home alone and able to make my food, so light desk work at home but I needed a three hour nap. I took one Percocet and Motrin 800 and pain is 3-4 out of 10. There is no more leakage. I have 4 holes in the front and four on my back with invisible sutures that I can tell won't leave a scar bc they are so tiny.
My waist is smaller than my breast circumference and my booty looks more defined!!!! Will keep you posted
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I saw 4 different Altalnta based physicians for consultation and immediately I gelled with Dr Carmen Kavali and felt she was honest, experienced, and trustworthy. I must also add that she is a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body sculpting which was imperative. You must be careful with these "cosmetic surgeons" or doc's certified to do lipo. She also has excellent listening skills and bedside manners.