I Am A 52 Year Old Women of a Rectocele and a Prolapsed Bladder - Atlanta, GA

I am a 52-year-old woman that had a soft bulging...

I am a 52-year-old woman that had a soft bulging tissue in the vagina protruding through the vagina opening requiring a mesh repair of a rectocele. This was from labor and vagina deliveries when I was younger. Also in need of a repair of a prolapsed bladder. So it was important for me to find a doctor that I could trust. Searching I found Dr. Miklos in Alanna Georgia. After testing and diagnosis with Dr. Miklos I felt he was the best in the field to operate. He explain thoroughly the surgical risks and the various factors to determine what appropriate treatment to my husband and I. I cannot speak any higher of Dr. Miklos. He is the best in his field. I cannot be any happier with the procedures and the outcome of my surgery.

Dr Miklos was professional, kind, thorough and thoughtful. He made me feel comfortable and at ease with a surgery. He followed up with me after the surgery and the staff was fantastic.