I Am A 52 Year Old Women of a Rectocele and a Prolapsed Bladder - Atlanta, GA

I am a 52-year-old woman that had a soft bulging...

I am a 52-year-old woman that had a soft bulging tissue in the vagina protruding through the vagina opening requiring a mesh repair of a rectocele. This was from labor and vagina deliveries when I was younger. Also in need of a repair of a prolapsed bladder. So it was important for me to find a doctor that I could trust. Searching I found Dr. Miklos in Alanna Georgia. After testing and diagnosis with Dr. Miklos I felt he was the best in the field to operate. He explain thoroughly the surgical risks and the various factors to determine what appropriate treatment to my husband and I. I cannot speak any higher of Dr. Miklos. He is the best in his field. I cannot be any happier with the procedures and the outcome of my surgery.
Atlanta Urogynecologist

Dr Miklos was professional, kind, thorough and thoughtful. He made me feel comfortable and at ease with a surgery. He followed up with me after the surgery and the staff was fantastic.