48yrs Old /Tummy Tuck/Liposuction on Back /Procedure 9-26-16 Atlanta, GA

I finally went for a consultation for a  ...

I finally went for a consultation for a  Abdominplasty and Liposuction on the back procedure . I went to visit Dr Wright Jones office due to watching the show "Atlanta Plastic " . Dr Wright Jones was double certified in his field. He seemed friendly  and caring to all his patients.
After meeting Dr.Wright Jones and his efficient friendly staff, I made my decision to save up for the procedure.
My surgery was on September 26th and within three hours my stomach was GONE. I have lived in the gym for 1 year and 6month working on my trouble areas.
I'm so happy with my results ????... I made the choice to select Dr. Wright Jones. He was professional, caring and doesn't rush you. I'm 6 weeks post surgery and still a little normally swollen. I have a new beginning with my body. ????
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Wright Jones who is well detailed, professional and passionate to his patients. The office staff are professional, friendly and they put you at ease.