255 Lbs to 150 - Atlanta, GA

Gosh, where do I start? I was super fat. I gained...

Gosh, where do I start? I was super fat. I gained a ton of weight and hated the person in the mirror. My features were all distorted from the the weight I had gained and I hated every mirror I came across. Between childbirth and the weight gain they followed and depression, I was a mess. My insurance paid for the procedure, thank goodness. Five years later and I look amazing and feel great. I love this doctor and have recommended him to my friends. So far fourteen ppl I know from my personal life and my job have had the surgery based on my results and everyone has had considerable weight loss with no negative impact to their health. I couldn't recommend this guy and his staff more. Everything you hear about his bedside manner is true but he was paid to do surgery, not give me the warm and fuzzies and be my friend. He has a dry humor but he's far from rude. His work is impeccable. If you just care about his work, you will love him. If you need the fluff and a doctor to hold your hand the whole time...I don't know what to tell u.

More pictures