46 Year Old Micro-needling with PRP ( Vampire Facial ) The Drop Down Did Not Provide This Option. Atlanta, GA

Love Love Love my Results from Micro-needling with...

Love Love Love my Results from Micro-needling with PRP

I actually write a lot of medical blogs as part of my job and use to be in medical industry.
I really wanted to see what all that talk about Micro-needling and PRP ( Platelet Rich Plasma ). The experience was amazing and very effective. The needles are super tiny and do not hurt. The staff also numbed my face as well and drew my blood, which was used to separate the Platelet Rich Plasma from the rest of the blood. A centrifuge is used to do so. The PRP is yellow and sticky kind of like Egg Yolk and is the healing power in our body. The PRP is being used to heal injuries in elite athletes, ( joints and various other chronic issues), as it contains important growth factors that Until recently there was a lot of controversy on how effective PRP is, Athletes have long gone to Germany and other european countries to receive injections. Aesthetic Body Sculpture Clinic uses PRP for Anti Aging and in conjunction with cosmetic procedures. It is also used in combination with Hair Transplant Procedures.
I was very curious to see if it indeed would make a difference as I had Micro Needling done before without the PRP. The biggest difference I can see is that my skin is still glowing and looking tighter 5 weeks later. My pores seem to be smaller as well and combined with the Anti-Glycation Skin Care, I am looking younger now than 5 years ago. I really loved the way Dr. Slater explained PRP and what it does when re-introduced into the skin. Micro-Needling does not damage the epidermis ( the outer layer of the skin at all). Love it and will repeat this in conjunction of Juvederm in the next year. As of now I have Juvederm Voluma in my mid face, and it is only 1 year old. I wanted to wait until that wears off, before adding Juvederm.UCP. They can by the way inject the PRP right under the eyes to stimulate collagen production in that area. I will attach recent close ups.

Vampire Facial 1 Month Later

My Skin looks plump and is glowing
Atlanta Physician

Dr. Slater and Staff are awesome and very attentive to their patients. I also noticed the harmony among the staff and Gail Slater is the director of operations. She is awesome too. I highly recommend them for Anti-Aging, I am also on Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy and really see the difference. They have a great office in Buckhead and another in Warner Robins. They share their time between both offices. Love them. Thanks guys for taking care of me and making me feel young and look young!!