Vaginal Rejuvenation and Bladder Sling - Atlanta, GA

I am 36 and have had 4 vaginal deliveries. I was...

I am 36 and have had 4 vaginal deliveries. I was feeling 'loose' down there and I was having leakage when jumping, running, laughing, sneezing, typical mom problems!
I made an appt with Dr Miklos and he was very thorough with an examination. Gave me options and what would be best for what I was trying to accomplish.
I had a sling procedure, cystoscopy, vaginoplasty, and labia minora reduction.
Recovery was rough! Was on the couch (with catheter) for a week, I mean, not getting up for anything! Still was very uncomfortable after it came out for about 3 more weeks. I'm at 9 weeks now and finally feeling normal. I only wish I would have been warned of how painful recovery was to prepare mentally. I'm much tighter now and no more leakage! Dr Miklos and his staff are amazing and they truly care and want the best results for their patients!
Atlanta Urogynecologist

Dr Miklos and his staff are amazing. So knowledgeable and the nurses are so friendly and caring, even with embarrassing situations and questions!