50 Years Old, Vaginal Births 1 , at Age 16 Years and 1 at Age 19 Years - Atlanta, GA

Entering into menopause at age 50, I noticed...

entering into menopause at age 50, I noticed appearance of vagina was saggy and vaginal opening gaping. I had lost all sensation during intercourse. This happened very quickly ,which brought many frustrations into our 32 year marriage ,as a couple we search for 3.5 years for anything to help us . To my disbelief I was unable to find anything information on my condition. Doctor visit after visit only lead to deep despair and an addiction to buying sex toys,lubes ,oils, kegel gadgets ,searching the web for answers,which lead us into places we should 'nt be. this was what my OBGYN suggested we do.I don't understand why Vaginal Relaxation information is not mention with menopause literature as a side effect also ? I spent thousands of dollars looking for that magic thing to help us. I received a prescription for a vaginal cream which I goggled so to use properly that's when Dr.Miklos website popped up for me.That day the SUNSHINE once again. My life has been changed , I will 4 EVER be an ADVOCATE for Dr.Miklos and Moore,This is an EXCELLENT PRACTICE, I have no complaints at all.
I have no regrets and I am not ashamed to sign my name to this review ,I speak candidly with women often about my experience . I will not sign my name with this review out of respect for mine & husband privacy,I understand that pictures may accompany this review. .
Atlanta Urogynecologist

From the start of viewing excellent website,to e-mailing Susie,she returned ALL my concerns immediately, even upto this day which I am 18 mo. post-op. nurse Dawn Z. was always available to me . Lauren R.N. also has since been available. Terri M. has been an encouragement to me for the sharing I have done. there has not been anyone at Dr.Miklos office that has'nt been helpful. AS for DR.Miklos the time he spent with us and explaining my diagnose and procedures was just AMAZING to have a Doctor spend 40 to 60 mins at a desk going over in complete details and answering question, I still am at AWWW. My husband & I felt so confident with Dr.Miklos that we spent an extra 4 days so that the catheter be removed at his office.We also went back for my post-op . TRAVELED from OHIO to ATLANTA I FEEL VERY HONORED TO HAVE HAD THE BEST SURGEON IN AMERICA !!!!