Neck Tighter, Eyes lifted, Skin smooth!

I am very pleased as a result of me procedures...

I am very pleased as a result of me procedures with Dr. Lawrence. The latest is the Ultherapy with magically tightens the neck. It took a couple of hours, some numbing cream and out the door! Nothing showy, no down time. It took about 3 months to really show improvement, but I think everything is preventive maintenance. I have had an Amazing upper eyelid lift that turned back the clock 10 years! That took one hour. In one week I was bruise free. I have had coolsculpt, which I swear goes down more than they say. Ok, it pinches. But it's not surgery. She has kept me youthful with botox and fillers. People wonder why I never age/change. I tell them it's Dr. Lawrence. I am completely honest with people. Why not? I am sure those younger girls love it when I beat them in spin class and look as young considering the 30 year age gap!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marisa Lawrence is thorough, deliberate and has such artistry. I appreciate the time and effort she obviously takes. The staff is friendly and efficient with my time. They make sure I get all available coupons at checkout.