Tummy Tuck....less Than One Month Away! - Atlanta, GA

Hey y'all. I have stalked this page long enough...

Hey y'all. I have stalked this page long enough and decided to start posting. I'm scheduled for my procedure on 05.25.2016, and I have a question. It may be trivial, but how did y'all come home after having your procedure done? Were you able to ride in a regular car, reclined back? I was told I needed to return home in a SUV, but I'm doubting the necessity. I appreciate your replies....Thanks in advance.

I was motivated to proceed with my procedure...

I was motivated to proceed with my procedure because I felt I had been talking about it long enough. I was ready to feel better about myself. The recovery was not bad at all. I recovered quicker from this procedure than I did from my C-section. My confidence level is through the roof now. I don't have anything negative to say about having the procedure. I would do it all over again with no hesitation.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Jones 5 stars only because I couldn't give him 10!!! He is the most professional, compassionate, genuine, smart, funny and honest person/doctor I know. He will not compromise your health or well being just to do the surgery. He really wants what's best for you. Patient care comes first with him. He listens to all of your questions and concerns and gives you a direct answer. He takes his time with every procedure. He will tell you, " I prefer quality over quantity." We ran into an unexpected, minor "situation" and thank God for Dr. Jones' knowledge and precision. He took care of it without a problem (double board certified!!) And, he called me personally after my procedure just to check on me and follow up; not someone from his staff....he called me himself. I missed his 1st call and he even called back! I recommend him 100 times over.