I've Been Made Over! - Atlanta, GA

Dr. Jones, I have so many great things to say...

Dr. Jones, I have so many great things to say about my experience with your blessed gift of breast augmentation and abdominoplasty with liposuction! You possess the character of being a human being with a great personality, compassion, patience and sense of humor. This made me feel that I had chosen the right surgeon for me. Being a doctor with all of these qualities, along with the "Midas Touch", says that you are a 5 star King of Plastic Surgeons. Since my procedures on May 23, 2016, you have continued to care for me as I have commuted from Jacksonville to Atlanta. You have shown me the same care and compassion with that Smile and Great Sense of Humor that you did on day 1 of this journey. Today, almost 3 months post-op, you still continue to render the same care; advising, recommending and following up with what my need are for the procedures I have had. I Thank You for your patience most of all. You are following me every step of the way as promised. My self esteem is through the roof!!! Kudos, you have precision with that scalpel! My breasts, I adore. I am no longer being asked when am I expected to have my baby since the "tummy tuck". All because of you, my life is forever changed. I love looking in the mirror, buying new clothes and flaunting what you and our Good God has given me. I just can't thank you enough. Keep blessing others; don't ever change.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wright A. Jones is a 5 Star, Genius, Magician, A-1 Plastic Surgeon! I highly recommend his services; look no further!