I Got the WRIGHT Look!!! - Atlanta, GA

I had my Tummy Tuck procedure done on Sept. 30th...

I look forward to him doing my next surgery!!!!

Before and after Pics

pictures of the Wright Look!!

The Wright Look

pics

Pics

Feeling Fabulous

Rocking The WRIGHT Look!!!

looking and feeling Fabulous
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I had my Tummy Tuck procedure done on Sept. 30th 2016. This day has forever changed my life. I personally picked Doctor Wright to do my tummy tuck based on these reasons. Dr. Wright is a very humble surgeon, he truly cares about his patients health and well being. He loves making a difference in his patients lives. Doctor Wright is very patient and he will give you his honest opinion. He will always do whats best for his patients, Dr. Wright is very professional, and intelligent. Doctor Wright has a gift that he shares with his patients, he uses his talent, skills and art to make your dream a REAL Life Reality. His staff is amazing, and are always there when you need them. I was amazed with my results, I'm in love with my new body, I can look forward to putting on a bikini this summer!!! I am very pleased with my results, and my experience with Dr Wright. I would highly recommend him, as your Plastic Surgeon. I am in love with my new tummy!!!