TT with Lipo on Love Handles and Hernia Repair - Atlanta, GA

I meant to do a journal on myself until before the...

I meant to do a journal on myself until before the surgery but after going to several of different comastic surgeon either they turned me down or they wanted an arm and a leg. I went in july 15 for a tummy tuck and liposuction and hernia repair which was enlarged. So far I'm in on again off again pain. Plus I decided to stay in the hospital and extra day which I needed. I'll post before pic.

Day 4

I'm not going to lie I'm still in pain, I haven't been able to sleep, I'm on muscle spasm meds which is not working, antibiotics every other day and oxcoydone which us definitely not working. I have called the doctor already just waiting on a response. I took my 1st shower today which wasn't as bad as i thought I would be. I'm eating and drinking well, I just wish the aching and pain would go away

Day 8

Sorry I couldn't post everyday transition but everyday I guess I get better especially reading other blogs. I'm still in some discomfort especially with sleeping, I can't stand straight I can't stand for a very long time. I have a townhouse so I'll go up or Down stairs at least twice a day. Because I'm a single parent I wanted to take my daughter's shopping for school but after reading some of the blogs I'll wait, it's only been 1 week as of today, sorry I'm not that brave in fact I don't do well with pain, I knew this would be painful but dang this is long it get stressful all day every day. My best friend got a tummy tuck 3 months ago and she said her doctor said it was ok to sleep on her stomach to ease some discomfort, but my doctor said not now. My drainage bagso were only in for 5 days thank God that was in my way, lol thanks again everyone I need the encouragement the struggle has been real on this end especially with my 10 month old.

Day 10

Ugh I can't sleep, my right side is killing me only at night. What's the best way to sleep and how long will this pain last with sleeping? And this garment ugh is uncomfortable. What can I do?
Mark d