Loving my New Flat and Tight Tummy - Atlanta, GA

After a period of pouring into others; I felt it...

After a period of pouring into others; I felt it was time to fill my own cup and do something for ME; I did my research and consulted with Dr. Bootstaylor; she answered all of my questions and was very reassuring; after leaving and doing additional research I had more questions which she again answered to my satisfaction. I had the procedure and I am very pleased with my results! I am amazed at how nice my body is healing and it's only been a few months! I am soooooo glad that I followed through with my surgery; it was one of the best presents that I've given myself.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bootstaylor is very professional and honest. She listens and answers all questions and is very individualistic in her services to clients taking into account your lifestyle, habits, body type, etc. I felt very confident in her surgical abilities & experience; isn't that the most important thing when considering having any surgery!