Finally Feeling 25! - Atlanta, GA

I had my son when I was just 18 years old and...

I had my son when I was just 18 years old and afterwards had so many stretch marks on my stomach along with loose skin. From that point I never felt 100% comfortable with my body. I always talked about wanting a tummy tuck, but I very cautious about who I wanted to do it. I remember my mom always telling me, "you should watch the show Atlanta Plastic." After awhile, I gave in and finally watched the show and was sooooooo impressed by Dr. Wright Jones' work, that I went on his website and started doing my own research. From the moment I walked into his office, I was blown away. They took such good care of me and answered all the questions I had about the surgery and the after care. Following my tummy tuck and liposuction of my left/right flanks I received a personal phone call from Dr.Jones himself asking how I was doing. I am now a week post surgery and I am feeling a lot better. I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. Wright Jones for their cosmetic surgery needs. He is very warm, kind, professional and takes pride in his work! I am so happy with my results and I am looking forward to the weeks ahead! Thank you so much Dr. Jones!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon