Fantastic Great Results! - Atlanta, GA

Dr. Movagharnia is by far one of the best...

Dr. Movagharnia is by far one of the best professional Dr. I've ever encountered. Not only were the results FANTASTIC he was there before and after the surgery to answer any questions. I knew I needed to get the procedure done and was somewhat nervous having heard about so many miscues by so many doctors in the past. Someone recommended him to me and when I had my first appointment he made me feel like I was his only patient. On the day of the procedure he reminded me of everything was going to do in detail and made me feel extremely comfortable before heading into surgery. After I got out of surgery he was there to make sure that i was doing fine and even gave me his personal cell phone to contact him with questions which I did...and he answer ever one of my questions which I appreciated. I will say again that I was cared for by one of the best. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. I look great and feel great.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon