My Tummy Tuck Experience - Atlanta, GA

I had am 5'4", 110 lbs and had 3...

I had am 5'4", 110 lbs and had 3 children, each delivered by c-section.

Because of being so small I had severe weakening of my abdominal muscles, an umbilical hernia, and wrinkled loose skin that made my belly look like a prune. I decided to get a tummy tuck after years of people asking me when was my baby due when in fact I was not pregnant.

After havin the tt done I thought eveything was healing well until after my steri strips started to loosen, I noticed that my incision started to open and drain. I am hearing that it is going to take several weeks or even months for it to heal. Other than that, everything looks great. Minimal swelling and flat tummy. This has been an emotional rollercoaster for me as I am devastated by my incision setback, but I am pleased with the flatness of my tummy.

Atlanta General Surgeon

Dr. W was very nice and very patient. He answered my questions during my consult and as a result, I was put at ease and was excited to have my surgery done. His staff was very nice and friendly, and they treated me like they knew me. I would have liked, however to have been able to have seen Dr. W himself post op after my complications since he was the one who performed the surgery.