A Dream Come True---An Improved Me - Atlanta, GA

My experience with having a tummy tuck was a great...

My experience with having a tummy tuck was a great one. I had a little set back due to a blood clot, but wouldn't change it for the world.

I am now 7 weeks post op and as I recall my recovery period, the most discomfort I experienced was being nauseous. The medicine provided to assist me did not relieve the feeling. Instead, saltine crackers and ginger ale did the trick. With the assistance of my prescribed medicine the pain from the incision was bearable. I was able to stop taking the prescribed medicine and switched to Tylenol a week after my procedure. My recovery did not include the use of drainage tubes. I had to keep my surgical strips on for about 3 weeks after my procedure.

Additionally, I knew prior to my procedure that I was a high risk for developing blood clots. And although preventive measures was taken I developed them two weeks after my surgery. Dr. Jones was very responsive when I called to inform him about my complication. He returned my call within 30 minutes of me calling. I was admitted in the hospital around 4:30 pm and Dr. Jones was there to see about me around 7:00 pm. Let me not forget he also personally called me two days after my initial surgery. I am doing fine and not only am I pleased with the results from my procedure I am more pleased with the caring actions from Dr. Jones and his staff.

Dr. Jones probably have hundreds of patients however, he made me feel like the only one.

Before and after

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Jones is one I will NEVER forget. I could tell he truly loves what he does and that he was genuine as he relayed the details regarding my procedure and expectations. He was realistic and thorough in his communication. He has set the bar so high for any doctor I come in contact with from this point forward.