39 Yo, 185 Lbs with Overhang Belly Fat and Skin - Atlanta, GA

I am completely and totally overjoyed with my...

I am completely and totally overjoyed with my results and it has only been two weeks since the procedure. Dr. Crispin and the entire team I worked with were incredibly helpful, kind, genuine and had great bedside manner. Right now I am still swollen and a little bruised, but even at this point I cannot believe how much they were able to remove, how contoured I am and how much happier and more confident I feel. I really could not recommend Dr. Crispin more highly. He has done incredible work that has profoundly changed my life.

I don't have before pictures--I couldn't even handle looking at myself before. The after picture is just a couple days after the surgery. I'll take and post more over the next 6 months.

I know it doesn't look good right now. I developed a seroma after week 2, had it drained today and on the path to healing. Taking it easy but feeling great. Seriously swollen, but I know it will go down again.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely wonderful. I cannot recommend him highly enough.