29 Yr Old, Mom of 3, with a New Lease on Life - Atlanta, GA

As a 29 year old mother of 3, all born Via...

As a 29 year old mother of 3, all born Via C-section I was convinced I had lost my sexy. With my pouch I couldn’t get rid of no matter how much I exercised or dieted I was disgusted with what I saw in the mirror. After my youngest was about a year and a half old I noticed I couldn’t see my nipples anymore either because my breasts had started to say THAT much. So after A LOT of research and consolations I was sent to see Dr. Colgrove. I had a breast lift and a full tummy tuck. Now I’m the most confident that I have ever been. It is spilling over into my relationship with my husband and my kids. My life is so much better now that I took time to take care of me. I love me! Which makes loving everyone else so easier. I haven’t had one bad experience with any members of the staff. Everyone is so nice, upfront and knowledgeable. Every question I ever had was answered as soon as I brought them up. As scary as it is to elect to do such major surgery I truly know that I placed myself in great hands and would recommend anyone to go see him. I love my flat tummy and perky boobies!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon