First-Time Juvederm Procedure! - Atlanta, GA

After extensively researching places in Atlanta...

After extensively researching places in Atlanta for lip fillers, I decided to make an appointment with Kavali Plastic Surgery after reading other positive reviews and seeing Dr Kavali on the list of Certified Expert injectors in the Atlanta area.

Making an appointment was quick and easy, and Sunny was very helpful in confirming my appointment and making sure I had all the necessary paperwork completed prior to my appointment.

My fillers were performed by Marissa, one of Dr. Kavali's PA's who is also an expert injector. The procedure was quick and easy (and this is coming from someone who hates needles!). They applied numbing cream prior to the fillers, so I literally couldn't feel a thing and was comforted by Marissa explaining what she was doing.

Overall, I was VERY impressed with the office, service, and especially Marissa for giving me my dream lips!! Will definitely be back again.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon