Great Result, No Pain! - Atlanta, GA

At 63, I was experiencing vaginal atrophy,...

At 63, I was experiencing vaginal atrophy, dryness, lack of sensation and some urinary leakage. I saw Thermiva advertised at Vinings Surgery Center and thought if it addressed just one of those issues, it would be worth it. My first concern was whether it would be painful (especially considering where I was being treated). Second concern, just how comfortable I would be with a technician treating this area.

I have now had three treatments ($666.00 each) and will go back for maintenance treatment when I need it (between 6 -12 months). I experienced no pain during the treatments. I took Tylenol before the treatments (just in case), but it was not needed. The temperature setting is so low that it really felt like a hot stone massage. (Unlike other things I have done--like Exilis--that promised it would feel like hot stone massage, but really hurt!). Carla,the technician, was professional and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable and confident about a good outcome. Photos were taken before and after each treatment and the actual physical appearance of the area was greatly improved. This wasn't on my "wish list", but was a nice perk! Otherwise, I can say I am amazed that all of the issues I had wanted to improve did improve with treatment!
Carla

Carla at Vinings Surgery Center.