So Ready to See Results

Hello all i'm excited to be having smart lipo done...

Hello all i'm excited to be having smart lipo done on my abdomen. Even though I would love a million other places liposuctioned, for me the stomach is the most annoying part that just does not budge, rather it bulges. I have been dreaming of this day for years! I use to go to this place for laser hair removal and always saw the other things they offered thinking it would be way out of my league. Well tomorrow is the big day and I will try my best to update week by week.

The big day

Today I have smart lipo

All done

I'm done and look forward to the results! So far I'm doing great, I am swollen, still numb and a bit of pressure pain but I managed to finish my laundry and get things ready for tomorrow. I think I'm going to go to work tomorrow(Shhhh). I enjoyed every minute with Dr. Kulkin and Nicole they made me feel so comfortable. I was extremely nervous, I'm sure they could tell, but it was like hanging out with friends. Dr. Kulkin is so nice and very down to earth he really made my experience worth every penny. The staff are always pleasant and genuinely attentive, I'm so glad I went through with smart lipo.

Starting to see swelling

This is my third day

I feel awesome! This procedure was like getting my hair done, choose what you want, get it done, then gradually love all the results. I hope to see things get better. For the life of me I couldn't get the adhesive from the tape to come off I showered and showered and it just never came off. But that's all the worry I have at this time I see a bit of bruising but nothing dramatic the Garment that I'm wearing feels so good on I want to keep it on all the time wear it under my clothes

Third day

I have some swelling and bruising but. nothing major and my abdomen is slightly tender.

Week and a day

It has been a week and a day since the surgery and I'm feeling great. I have swelling and soreness but very much expected. I got a massage yesterday and plan to get several for a while to release some of the fluid. I was told I would get lumps in my stomach from the procedure because my body is trying to remove fluid and some lymphatic draining is going on inside, hence the need for massages(my need, it's not required). Let's see my stomach is bruised and my incision sites are scabbing, very itchy. The compression garment is my best friend I wear it every day all day except for showering, it is snug but keeps the swelling at bay. Ooh fun fact, my pubic area got puffy which is normal from the fluid draining down ward, just the area right below your navel. Not too sexy! I've been walking every other day to help with the healing process and stretching. I can't wait to start exercising hardcore to start on my six pack, need to wait 3 weeks until I can get crazy with exercising.

A month

It's been a month today since my smart lipo procedure and I really want to see dramatic results but I still have the lumps and bumps. My stomach is not smooth but it is still smaller than before. I must confess I've been eating the same but I've been running everyday since two weeks after the procedure, doing a lot of ab exercises. I have been motived to at least exercise, my goal is to lose weight but to still have my curves. I will post more photos I promise. I'm still very glad with my results and amazed how easy it was. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Again I still have the lumps but it not that bad. I look thinner from the side in the mirror but these pictures give you the idea. Looking at my before pictures I'm satisfied.
Roswell Physician

So far I think he is a great guy if I am unable to update this later I will put all other opinions in my updates................ It's later, now I can say that he is a awesome guy he really makes you feel like a friend not a patient.