SMART LIPO--Big Time!!! Upper/Lower Abdomen, Inner Thighs, Hips, Bra Area - Atlanta, GA

I am (of course) nervous and excited to get this...

I am (of course) nervous and excited to get this kick start to feeling better about me. I wished I'd done this sooner, but never really knew about this procedure. I had considered and came close to doing either the Coolsculpting or the SculpSure, but with the price, wouldn't have gotten the results I wanted. Looking forward to the 'after recovery' part!

Day of Surgery and Day After Surgery

It was an early morning surgery, had to be there at 6:30am. I took the Xanax, just to make sure I wouldn't get nervous. If this surgery could be classified as "fun", mine was! I thoroughly enjoyed the time during the surgery, and no, it wasn't the Xanax! I was in there around 3 to 3-1/2 hours. Dr. Kulkin removed a lot of fat and tumescent fluid. Because Drs are limited to how much fluid they can used (calculated on your body weight) and how much they can remove, my inner thighs will be done next week with my bra area....can't wait!

I went home about noon, and because I didn't sleep at all (not one wink) the night before, I was tired. I slept for 3-1/2 hours (emptied my drainage bag twice during this time), woke up, took one pain pill to ward off and stay ahead of any pain. About two hours after waking, I was dressed (loose sun dress to allow drainage bag to be hidden) and went across town to a meeting (took pain pill to prevent pain) for 2-1/2 hours (emptied the drainage bag twice).

When I arrived home I worked on the computer and took a final pain pill at 1am as I went to bed. That was the last pain pill I took. Today I went in to have drain removed and to be put in my compression garment (which is actually quite cute!) I feel great, went to lunch, and then did computer work.

I am quite bruised (he worked hard on getting my fat out)... kind of reminds me of how a peach looks... from light to blotchy to dark. I feel find though. I can touch all of the places and of course is a bit more sensitive than the other parts of my skin, I'm not in pain at all.

Day 3

Feeling awesome! Wearing my 'cat woman' compression garment, slept well, no pain meds...

9 DAYS POST OP

Abdomen bruising improving, swelling still there, only pain is from swelling/tight skin. Feeling great in the Ab/hip areas.

Before and After, only 9 days out... still healing

before pics and today's pics
Roswell Physician

So far (day before surgery) I've felt nothing but 100% positive about him and his office staff. Hoping that everything stays at the 100% mark, expecting that it will! I actually had 'fun' during the surgery! Totally happy so far, having thighs and bra area done this next week! Looking forward to it!