54 Year Old Black Female - Atlanta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

1 day post smart Lipo. Let me say, Dr. Jay Kuklin...

1 day post Smartlipo. Let me say, Dr. Jay Kulkin...I am 1 day post Smartlipo. Let me say, Dr. Jay Kulkin is a 10!  His office staff is outstanding in customer service and knowledge.  I even got tomeet his wife, a nurse at the office.  She was very friendly and accommodating.   Nowon to my experience!  I had a ball.  I so enjoyed myself.  Where else can you go and listen to Al Green while the best Smartlipo surgeon in Atlanta sculpts your body.   The doctor was the utmost professional while I felt like I could trust him with my life.  Best of all, my 54 year old body looks 35!!! I can't wait for the final results. I will post pics at my 30 day and 6 months.  If you have any doubt, take it from a lady who only slept 3 hours the night before with anxiety and walked away from the surgery in total amazement with my experience. I am 100% satisfied!!!Last edited on 9/19/16

My wishes are coming to life post 2 weeks

I told my doctor I wanted my body to look like Serena Williams. He said Serena is 35 and you are 54. Let's see what we can do. LOL 2 weeks post opt. What do you think? PS. This is on a good day for my newbies. I still have swelling, stiffness and far far away from final results. As for now, I enjoying the ride. Thanks again Dr. Jay Kulkin.

10 month update!

I am sorry for my slow to no response to all that had comments and follow up questions to my post. I just have not been on here since I had the surgery. I was googling lower back fat and my own pic came up from this post. LOL! Well over the last 10 months, I have been very hard at work in the gym. I have really improved my muscle mass and lost some body fat. I still weigh the same as I did when I had the surgery but my body fat is way down from then. I really don't want to show my face so I am cropping. I am very happy with my results from the surgery but that was only one piece of the puzzle to get the real work done in the gym. Still want to loose 15 pounds and possibly get some more lower back fat off to round out my butt. I will be 56 on March 18. I currently weigh 172 at 5'7. Goal weight is 158. This is my target to the best body I can achieve. I will never get to perfect but I damn sure see happy in my future.
Atlanta Physician

Dr. Kuklin is outstanding on all accounts.