54 Year Old Black Female - Atlanta, GA

1 day post smart Lipo. Let me say, Dr. Jay Kuklin...

1 day post Smartlipo. Let me say, Dr. Jay Kulkin...I am 1 day post Smartlipo. Let me say, Dr. Jay Kulkin is a 10!  His office staff is outstanding in customer service and knowledge.  I even got tomeet his wife, a nurse at the office.  She was very friendly and accommodating.   Nowon to my experience!  I had a ball.  I so enjoyed myself.  Where else can you go and listen to Al Green while the best Smartlipo surgeon in Atlanta sculpts your body.   The doctor was the utmost professional while I felt like I could trust him with my life.  Best of all, my 54 year old body looks 35!!! I can't wait for the final results. I will post pics at my 30 day and 6 months.  If you have any doubt, take it from a lady who only slept 3 hours the night before with anxiety and walked away from the surgery in total amazement with my experience. I am 100% satisfied!!!

Last edited on 9/19/16

My wishes are coming to life post 2 weeks

I told my doctor I wanted my body to look like Serena Williams. He said Serena is 35 and you are 54. Let's see what we can do. LOL 2 weeks post opt. What do you think? PS. This is on a good day for my newbies. I still have swelling, stiffness and far far away from final results. As for now, I enjoying the ride. Thanks again Dr. Jay Kulkin.
Roswell Physician

Dr. Kuklin is outstanding on all accounts.