38 Years Old with Stubborn Belly Fat, Flabby Arms and Flanks. Atlanta, GA

Dr. Okoro and his staff are awesome and I highly...

Dr. Okoro and his staff are awesome and I highly recommend him. He has great bedside manner, is very professional, and an artist when it comes to sculpting. 2 days post op and I could barely see any of the incision wounds. My arms and tummy are shaped perfectly and the pain was minimal. The nurses were very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease the entire time. The anesthesiologist was THE best too! I don't remember a thing and it felt like I had a quick nap during the 5 hour procedure.

Before and after 4 days post op

3 days PO

PO with swelling

21 days post op

Still a little swollen and a bit stiff but loving my progress and results. I got a seroma and had to wear gauze where the fluid was drained with an ace bandage wrapped around my waist for extra pressure and to prevent the fluid from coming back. It worked perfectly.

No more back fat!

Back is still really tight but the swelling has gone down.

50 days PO

From a large to an extra small compression garment. These pictures don't really show much detail but I am very pleased with my results!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon