36 Year Old Mother of Two - Atlanta, GA

I had been contemplating getting Smart Lipo and...

I had been contemplating getting Smart Lipo and BBL for years, but needed to do more research. One of my close friends highly recommend Dr. Windell Boutte. I decided to take her advice since I saw that my friends results were impressive. I took the first step and went for my consultation in January 2016. Dr. Boutte's staff made the process so easy and comfortable. Everyone was so companionate and knowledgeable about the procedure/process. I felt comfortable and reassured that Boutte contour Surgery and Skin was the perfect match for me. I paid and schedule my surgery for May 2016. On the day of surgery I wasn't even nervous like I would usually be. I made the choice to get put to sleep for the procedure. I met the whole surgical team before I went under; even my anesthesiologist. I felt so calm and at ease...I knew I was in good hands. After the surgery I went home and was back to my normal activity in about 4 days. I was very sore which is normal, but I feel good and recovery has been very positive. Nurse Brown is amazing and she keeps in close contact with me to ensure I am healing properly. During my 1 month post op appointment I met with Dr. Boutte again and we went through my before and after photos. I was so pleased with my results just after 1 month. Dr. Boutte is so sweet and companionate to her patients. She made sure to inform me of the next phase and assured me that everything was healing properly. I appreciate the level of professionalism Dr. Boutte's office provides. I highly recommend her for Smart Lipo and BBL...you will be pleased with the outcome. I will be sure to post my 2 month post op photos as I did not save the link to upload my 1 month photos.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Boutte is a very knowledgeable and professional. Her bedside manner was amazing. I love my results and 2 of my friends have already gone through with their procedure since seeing my results and experience.