Gastric Sleeve Atlanta (Aetna), GA

I am a 37 year old female. I am scheduled for the...

I am a 37 year old female. I am scheduled for the gastric sleeve in March 2015. My surgery is through true results in Atlanta. Everything has been easy so far ?. My insurance (Aetna) covers everything except $250 (wooohooo)which is a facility copay. I am currently 257lbs. My heaviest weight was 350 lbs. I must 90 lbs on my own but have stalled. I am excited about starting this new journey. True Results had been exceptional. I only need four months of medical documentation. I can't wait to start this new journey. I have an MD appointment tomorrow for sleep study referral. Cleared by cardiologist already. ENT appointment tomorrow.

MD office if giving me the hardest time....smh

Everything done, cardiologist has cleared me, endoscopy scheduled for next week, sleep study referral completed, PCP clearance DENIED.. Due to my anemia. So I won't be discouraged. I will simply push through and move forward. My hemoglobin is to low for surgery... This is way to much to type... Sooooooooooo simply I will get my levels up and move forward. Nothing is going to stop me from making me healthier. ????

follow my journey on YouTube

I have started blogging my journey. I will also see if I can attach my file below and some pics from my heaviest to current weight below as well.

Video blogging

Won't let me add video. Follow me on you tube @ ladykeenewme if you are interested in my crazy journey... LoL

so much has happened

Since the last time I wrote I have had a blood transfusion. My levels are now up and I must keep them there. I also had my sleep study done, pulmonary function test, ekg, etc. I have my last appointment on February 23, 2014 and then my paperwork will be submitted. I am still waiting my my pcp anemia clearance letter and then I will be all set. I am praying that this all goes through. I am ready to begin my journey to a new and healthier me.

Gastric Sleeve Clearance Complete

I am so excited my gastric sleeve clearances are done. I have my last appointment on Friday 2/20/15... Wish me luck...????????????????????
Dr. Titus Duncan (True Results)