42 Yo with Facial Scars - Atlanta, GA

I had pro fractional laser treatment in 2011 to...

I had pro fractional laser treatment in 2011 to smooth scars and keloids post facial plastics due to a car accident. The original surgery included a skin graft to my left eyelid & brow reconstruction. I was extremely happy with the results, however I had residual scarring. My first Rejuvapen had miraculous results!!! I am scheduled for my 3rd next week and will share. My second procedure required a nerve block to allow for painless deeper penetration and was with the needle stick. I am rarely wearing concealer and makeup. Life changing and not self conscious of my scars showing. Also it closed my pores and got rid of smile lines! I paid $1000 on a buy 3 get one free special. Well worth it!!!
Artisan Plastic Surgery

Ramie, the aesthetician was gentle and kind. I received a follow up phone call after my treatments. Dr Fishman was gentle with my nerve block and made it a more comforting experience. Excellent and convenient office locations. I love that it is an all female practice and their philosophy of plastics is to make you happy vs what everyone looks like. Also, they are very compassionate.