Lipoplasty of the Hips and Gluetus Maximus - Atlanta, GA

I had liposuction one week ago today. I was...

I had liposuction one week ago today. I was injected with silicone in my hips and bottom in 2008. I wasn't having any complications just wanted to contour my body back to normal male figure. I'm only one week out so I'm still swollen but I'm starting to notice the contouring in my new shape. It's was hard trying to find someone in my area to do this procedure but Dr. Gordon was willing to take on the task and I thank him so much. I will be posting pictures soon. So never let anyone stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gordon, PCC Keisha, Circulator Stephanie, and staff are amazing. I never been in a medical facility where I felt like so welcomed and treated with so much respect from beginning to the end. If anyone is looking to have plastic surgery and you want to rebuild your self esteem please see Dr. Gordon, PCC Keisha, and staff they're dedicated and willing to make you smile once again. Plus out of town accommodations where great.