Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty - Atlanta, GA

I never liked my nose due to the fact that it was...

I never liked my nose due to the fact that it was crooked and had a bump at the bridge but didn't consider surgery until I also found out that I have a severally deviated septum that was affecting my breathing on one side. The idea of surgery did scare me and I wanted to make sure I chose the best surgeon out there. I was new to Atlanta and didn't know anyone who had plastic surgery so I relied on the patient reviews, reputation and education. I focused on surgeons that were at least double board certified and specialized in facial surgeries - I also asked how many rhinoplasties they did annually as it is a difficult surgery and you want someone who performs them a lot. I narrowed it down to three choices and in the end decided to proceed with Dr. Nunn. I can't stress enough the importance of meeting with more than one doctor. The first doctor told me it would be too hard to straighten my nose and I should just do the bump - luckily the next two were more confident they could fix my issue and I am so glad I got more than one opinion. Dr. Nunn was very professional and I liked his confidence. He is also a very skilled surgeon. My surgery was 3.5 hours to do the rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Recovery was surprisingly easy- really no pain. It does take a while for the swelling to go down. They say you are good in public after a week but I felt it was more like two weeks. Overall I highly recommend Dr. Nunn and I am very pleased with the results. His work is very natural and even though there is a significant improvement in the appearance of my nose, you cannot tell that I've had plastic surgery.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Overall I highly recommend Dr. Nunn and I am very pleased with the results. His work is very natural and even though there is a significant improvement in the appearance of my nose, you cannot tell that I've had plastic surgery. I liked his overall demeanor as it made me feel comfortable and confident that he understood what I wanted and could execute.