3 Rhinoplasties Moving Target Worst Experience - Atlanta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So it took me years to figure out that he cut my...

So it took me years to figure out that he cut my bridge at like a 45 degree angle. It looked shapeless and highly asymmetrical. He even said once the human brain likes some asymmetry. He said it's like a teepee you cut off the top it gets wider. Except I had a very narrow nose and he went out of his way to flatten the left side. It just looked really wide. So 2nd surgery I asked he narrow it. My bidge still was deformed and my profile awful. He showed me the one picture I got to draw on which was a mistake which I said "not that" and he kept it I asked why he said for his records and then threw it in my face when I was devastated by the result. So most dr.'s would have taken cartilage from the ear to rebuild a bridge which was ridiculous because I said take less rather than more he sold me on alloderm and then put a huge chunk the worst above my nose made it again highly asymmetrical then taunted me until he could tell I was over it and going to another dr. Worst experience of my life. I don't trust any review that claims good bed side manner he seems to hate women and their vanity. I was only 18 the first surgery an easy target. I'm still angered to this day. Which he probably gets of on. It was truly sadistic.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon