3 Rhinoplasties Moving Target Worst Experience - Atlanta, GA

So it took me years to figure out that he cut my...

So it took me years to figure out that he cut my bridge at like a 45 degree angle. It looked shapeless and highly asymmetrical. He even said once the human brain likes some asymmetry. He said it's like a teepee you cut off the top it gets wider. Except I had a very narrow nose and he went out of his way to flatten the left side. It just looked really wide. So 2nd surgery I asked he narrow it. My bidge still was deformed and my profile awful. He showed me the one picture I got to draw on which was a mistake which I said "not that" and he kept it I asked why he said for his records and then threw it in my face when I was devastated by the result. So most dr.'s would have taken cartilage from the ear to rebuild a bridge which was ridiculous because I said take less rather than more he sold me on alloderm and then put a huge chunk the worst above my nose made it again highly asymmetrical then taunted me until he could tell I was over it and going to another dr. Worst experience of my life. I don't trust any review that claims good bed side manner he seems to hate women and their vanity. I was only 18 the first surgery an easy target. I'm still angered to this day. Which he probably gets of on. It was truly sadistic.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon