I Finally Look Like What I Always Felt Like on the Inside! African American Rhinoplasty

At the age of 16, I asked my parents for a nose...

At the age of 16, I asked my parents for a nose job and they proceeded with NO! No one could imagine how much I disliked my nose, and felt very insecure about its appearance. After meeting Dr. Zubowicz, I was ready to take the leap of doing something for myself that would be become the confident woman that was always trapped inside. Additionally, I had been seen by many doctors regarding my migraines. After an MRI, I was told that my deviated septum was a cause in pressure from my sinuses building and causing my migraines.

18 Days Post

You can still see the tip is swollen and it moves based on what side I sleep on at night. With this new nose, I don't even wear make-up. In the second pic, I am at work with no make-up. I am so happy with my FACE and much more confident about my natural appearance.

Additional Before Pic

My First Vacation With My New Nose

I was a little nervous about flying and breathing new air, but it was fine. I travelled to Cuba 25 days after my procedure!

Photoshoot Ready

I'm about one month and four days post op. This is my photoshoot, and I love my nose!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zubowicz gave me the nose that I had always seen on the inside! He is very precise and basis everything off of measurement, which made me feel confident. He explained everything that he would do in regards to the rhino and septo procedures. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel confident in his abilities. The office staff has been amazing as well. I can't imagine going to anyone else!