Dropped Nose with Wide Nose Trills - Atlanta, GA

I have decided to perform a rhinoplasty a year ago...

i have decided to perform a rhinoplasty a year ago. what stopped me was deciding what doctor to perform it with. every time i research about rhinoplasty my fears expands. things that keeps me worried are: pinched nose, weird shape of nose tills , defined bridge line , and lastly having a different nose that might totally change my main features. I really hate my nose but i dont want people to point at me and know i have done plastic surgery. I finally decided to perform it with Dr. Zaworski. unlike what i thought he gave me more time than i needed to explain and educate me about every single aspect of this procedure. he was confident and assured me that none of my fears will happen in his clinic.

now i'm waiting two days to perform my procedure hoping it will go as i want. my main fear is having to do a revision. hope it will be as i wanted.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zaworski. was unlike what i thought , he gave me more time than i needed to explain and educate me about every single aspect of this procedure. he was confident and assured me that none of my fears will happen in his clinic.