39 Year Old, and in Desperate Need of Help with my Nose - Atlanta, GA

Dr. Walker gave me hope when I saw him the very...

Dr. Walker gave me hope when I saw him the very first time, I immediately knew he was the right Doctor for me, I had been to three previous Doctor and neither one of them could give me the answers I was looking for, they couldn't help me. I needed an ENT and also a Facial Plastic surgeon and I just couldn't find anyone until I found Dr. Walker. I had a lots of problems with Chronic Sinus Infections due to a really bad Deviated Septum so I needed someone who could tackle both issues. He was able to reconstruct my Septum and this has change my life. I can breathe again and live without pain. Recovery its being a breeze, compare to what I was expecting. Im so grateful I found Dr. Walker and Im so happy with the final result!!!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Walker is a very profesional men, he succeeded all my expectations and I'm very please with the final result I will definitely recommend him to anyone who is seeking for a Good Reliable and Profesional Doctor. I really like him!!!!