24 Years Old, Always Wanted This Procedure! - Atlanta, GA

My experience with Dr. Jones was amazing! The...

My experience with Dr. Jones was amazing! The staff is very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. The atmosphere that they provide makes this experience so much easier. Dr. Jones is truly passionate about what he does and about each of his patients and it really does show. He took the time to answer my questions, ask me questions, go over the procedure and keep me informed. He was patient and so kind since day one. I am so glad I did this, and I am thrilled with the results.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jones was extremely kind. I could tell that he really cared about each of his patients and he ran a patient-oriented practice. He took the time to answer and ask questions. He listened to what I wanted. He was honest and very informative about the procedure and what would be happening. Dr. Jones was very patient with me. This procedure is something that I've wanted for years now, and I would do it all over again! I am thrilled with my results and my experience here.