Excellent Results - Atlanta, GA

Dr. Frodel performed a Quick-lift on me FIVE years...

Dr. Frodel performed a Quick-lift on me FIVE years ago and my jawline still looks great and people seem shocked very often that I am 55yr old -- seriously, I could go on and on about it. It is like a mid-facelift -- in which the cheeks, naso-labial lines and jawline is very nicely corrected. I am very picky, a nurse, and do hours and hours of research for any medical or cosmetic procedure. Dr. Frodel is the warmest, most approachable physician -- he has that professorial, kind, yet quietly confident demeanor and impressive resume to boot. I rarely do online reviews, and this one is WAY overdue and I feel quite guilty for that. And the other really cool thing is his wife is the beautiful DERMATOLOGIST in the office who has treated me and has equally impressive credentials, which includes Internal Medicine under her belt. I literally had a the best of both worlds in that they BOTH took a look at me during the first appointment -- neither one forcing the issue of any procedure, but assessing what each could do first for cost effectiveness and per my desires. And BE CAREFUL -- Dr. Frodel did the QUICK-LIFT on me -- Not the other TV advertised procedure... Though it may be the same or very similar technique as the AS SEEN On TV "Life-Style Lift" -- be careful and read the reviews on those -- seems to be done by a lot of doctors who aren't really qualified and just capitalizing on the marketing. Dr. Frodel performed the Quick-lift on me in his office under "twilight" sleep -- no general anesthesia, and it was nothing, I would do it again in a heart beat. The cost was very affordable, especially without the cost and risks of general anesthesia, and his wife (the other MD) was present during procedure as well, so I felt extremely safe and "covered'. This was five years ago, so quoting the cost would be irrelevant I think. He has a lot more before and after pics in his office -- not a lot posted on the website -- Quite a few physicians are funny about posting on the internet, as well, so that's the only bummer. I am truly blessed to have him (and his wife) in the same location that I live (Atlanta)!!!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon