C-section "Pooch"

My first two babies were vaginal deliveries and my...

My first two babies were vaginal deliveries and my belly bounced right back (with exercise). My third was an emergency cesarean and ever since, no matter how much exercise (including training for and running a marathon) or crunches, the "pooch" over the incision has never gone away! It drives me crazy. I decided to do CoolSculpting in the hopes that it will finally go away. I can't wait to see the results.

1 week

No change in appearance (as expected). Tummy has felt numb and from time to time feels "prickly" in spots, almost like someone is lightly poking me with tiny needles. It doesn't hurt, just feels kind of strange. I just picture the fat cells being eaten away and it's totally worth it. ;)

3 weeks

No change aesthetically (still expected). The numbness has finally subsided. I haven't experienced the swelling that others have, at least not yet.

Actual Week 3!

No changes. No pain. Slight (very slight) numbness. So far, so good!

4 weeks

5 weeks

No change as far as I can tell. Usual amount of exercise. Have been watching calorie intake but, this time of year, it's not easy! :)

Week 6

Full disclosure: I had a stomach bug the previous 24 hours and ate almost nothing! ????

Week 7

Week 8

This is the first week that I've really felt a difference. Hoping to see more in the next few weeks. :)

Week 9

I can feel a difference in all of my clothes. Definitely glad I did this!
Ideal Image - (perimeter location)

I was very happy with the nurse who took care of me. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.