Much Needed Tummy Tuck. Atlanta, GA

I truly can not say enough positive things about...

I truly can not say enough positive things about Dr. Jones. After speaking with Dr. Jones and his staff during my consultation, having him listen to all my concerns and answer any questions I had; I was confident I'd found the right surgeon. Unlike other practices I'd visited for consultations, I never felt pressured to make a decision. I was left informed and given all the pro and cons in a very transparent manner...which I appreciated.

I scheduled my surgery & had my tummy tuck 4 weeks ago. Yay!!!! Since then I've had two post-op appointments and am so thankful I was fortunate enough to have someone as skilled, compassionate, and ethical to be my surgeon. Because I've always been an A+ student, I followed all post-op instructions and so healing has gone very well. My confidence and self esteem has also improved tremendously. I think I smile a lot more now!

When someone loves what they do, it shows. Dr. Jones is a perfectionist, and in my opinion, the "Michelangelo of surgeons" who aims to make his patients happy. Yes, I just compared him to a famous historic sculpture, because that is what he does: creates Masterpieces. So, do not doubt my review of Wright A. Jones Plastic Surgery. What you see is what you get. I wanted the best, and that is what I got.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon