I Did Something Much Needed for Myself - Atlanta, GA

For over 15 years, I have contemplated having the...

For over 15 years, I have contemplated having the neck lift and eyelid procedure done.

After much research, I found Dr. Whitaker. She is recognized as being one of the best in this field. I was nervous and had a few jitters which was normal, so excited to have the procedure done. Her calm "bedside" manner put me at ease. Dr. Whitaker is a professional, qualified surgeon who was always accessible and attentive to whatever I needed.

The results are breathtakingly beautiful. I have been told that I look 10-15 years younger which inspired me to lose 30 pounds.

Thanks to Dr. Whitaker I look and feel "fantabulous", vibrant and refreshed, like I tapped into the "fountain of youth."

Yes, I highly recommend Dr. Whitaker; she deserves five (5) stars.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

After much research, I found Dr. Whitaker. She is recognized as being one of the best in this field. She has a calm "bedside" manner. Dr. Whitaker is a professional, qualified surgeon who was always accessible and attentive to whatever I needed.