Mommy Makeover - Atlanta, GA

I had a mommy makeover after weight loss and am...

I had a mommy makeover after weight loss and am thrill with my results. Dr Lincenberg was my surgeon and I'm so glad I chose him. I have perky breasts and a flat tummy for the first time in my life! And after only two months my results are amazing. My scars are thin and faint and I can't believe how good they look!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lincenberg is the absolute best!! He is an exceptional surgeon and I am thrilled with my results. He is kind and patient and never made me feel rushed. He answered all my questions and never pressured me to choose more expensive procedures. He made me feel safe and cared for. It's only been 2 months since my surgery and my results are amazing. Dr Lincenberg exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend him. Kerry, Dr Lincenberg's office manager is also exceptional. She is kind, funny and sweet and made this experience as easy as possible for me. She even offered to take me to my follow up when I couldn't find a ride. She called me after surgery many times to check on me. Kerry goes above and beyond and her customer service is unparalleled. She treats you like family and made this process so much easier for me. She is an angel!! Dr Lincenberg and his staff are the best and I highly recommend them!!