Waited Forever and Wish I Hadn't!

I'm 36 and knew my whole life that I wanted to...

I'm 36 and knew my whole life that I wanted to have a breast augmentation. I decided that I was going to wait until I was done having kids. I am glad I did because having kids added different kinds of "quirks" to my body. I have always been a curvier person but had worked very hard the last couple of years to get the weight off. However, no matter what I did, my tummy was not going away.
I finally decided that I had enough and scheduled a consultation with Dr. Symbas. My original intention was to consult for a beast aug and the tummy tuck. During the consultation, Dr. Symbas agreed and asked if I wanted to do some contouring on my back with lipo to my flank region. Of course I did!
Scheduling was very easy and I was scheduled for my surgery just a mere few weeks after my consult (per my request). The day of, I was extremely nervous. I admit, when I woke up I didn't feel like running a marathon, but I knew to expect some discomfort. If I could have changed anything, it would have been having the foresight to not schedule my surgery when I was sitting in Atlanta rush hour traffic. I was given pain meds and Dr. Symbas made sure to check in on me. The first couple of days were pretty uncomfortable but I stayed on top of the pain with medication. I listened to the directions of Dr. Symbas and his staff. I can honestly say that I LOVE the results. I am about 9 months post op and I am back to my full activity level.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Symbas is AMAZING!! He has a wonderful bedside manner and put me at ease every step of the way. He listened to me and made sure I was comfortable with everything. I found Dr. Symbas through a friend and am just so pleased with his professionalism and expertise. I will definitely go back to Dr. Symbas for any future enhancement.